Front suspension shock absorbers are designed to dampen (damping) shocks, shocks and vibrations of the moving parts of the vehicle's suspension when driving on the road.
They are used for the front suspension of CARGO 2360 Profi, 2363 Pickup, 3162 Simbir, 3163 Patriot.
oil-filled twin-tube shock absorbers are designed to meet the increased demands of trophy-raid off-road vehicles - compression / rebound performance is increased by 35% in comparison with stock shock absorbers. Supplied complete with polyurethane silent blocks, bushings and other fastening parts for installation on a car.
Benefits of oil shock absorbers redBTR:
- Stem of increased diameter - 18 mm. Coated with a double layer of chrome. The stem seal ensures tightness, protects the working fluid from foreign substances.
- Larger shock chamber using more oil.
- Polyurethane shock absorber protects the piston from deformation under dynamic loads.
- Synthetic working fluid has anti-foam properties. Operating temperature range increased from -45°С to +140°С.
- The boot is resistant to low / high temperatures - special modifiers are included in the composition of the silicone.
- Installed polyurethane silent blocks last 5 times longer than rubber analogs.
Shock absorber length min/max, mm - 325/520.
Compression / rebound force, N - 700/2100.
Dimensions - 500x80x80 mm.
Shock absorber assembly with lower and upper silent blocks and anther - 1 pc.
Washer 17.5 shock absorber pins - 2 pcs.
Washer 12.5 shock absorber pins - 2 pcs.
Spring washer 12 - 2 pcs.
Nut M12x1.25 - 2 pcs.