They are used for vehicles manufactured by GAZ PJSC and UAZ LLC with ZMZ 405, 406, 409 engines.
Advantages of high voltage ignition wires red
High voltage ignition wiresredBTR layered:
- Reduce carbon monoxide in vehicle exhaust.
- Reduce fuel consumption.
- The carbon-impregnated fiberglass core reduces the resistance of high-voltage redBTR wires to near zero. The transmission of electrical impulses from the ignition coil to the spark plugs is lossless.
- The outer insulation of the wire is adapted to the aggressive conditions of the engine compartment: resistant to acids, alkalis, solvents.
- Silicone-containing caps ensure tight connections.
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass dipole conductor. Reduces resistance to insignificant values, minimizing losses in the circuit.
- Primary conductive sheath. Provides insulation to the fiberglass conductor.
- Nichrome spiral. Eliminates electrical interference, performs the function of the power frame of the wire.
- Internal silicone insulation layer with reinforcing synthetic skeletal braid. Fully. eliminates breakouts.
- The outer insulator is made of modified silicone. Maintains physical properties in the temperature range from -50°C to +180°C.
Dimensions: 210x150x65 gr.
Weight: 460 gr.
Ignition wire with ferrule - 4 pcs.
Plastic holder - 1 pc.
Attention! UAZ LLC, GAZ PJSC is not a manufacturer of this product "Ignition wires (high voltage) redBTR". Trademarks "UAZ" and "GAZ" are used solely for informational purposes to show the buyer the applicability of this product, in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.